St. John's outdoor workdays are organized on Saturday mornings throughout the spring, summer and fall to help maintain the grounds and property. Tasks include:
• Trash pickup around the building. (Always!!)
• Weeding the mulched areas if needed
• Memorial Garden - general fountain upkeep
• Check gutters and roof drains for debris.
• Focus on ideas or tasks that can improve the east property area, now that the windows are done.
If you are interested in taking part in this essential parish ministry (while meeting other members of the congregation and getting some fresh air and exercise), please contact Ed Gillott at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will notify you by email when the next scheduled work day is. He and George Smith head up this ministry at St. John's.